Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Word Out Wednesday


The Excellent Blog Award

Remember Word Out Wednesday? Originating with Adventures of Wondermommy, it allows you to blog about anything you want to "get the word out" about.

Today, I'm delighted that Kat has given me an Excellent Blogger Award. So I'm going to use this as an opportunity to get the word out about some excellent blogs.



The Rules: By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, you are eligible to award it to 10 more people whose blogs you find Excellent Award worthy. You can give it to as many people as you want but please award at least 10. You deserve this! Feel free to award people who have already been awarded. Cindy's Note: Do NOT feel obligated to pass on the award. If you can't or don't want to for any reason, simply smile and enjoy the praise!


So I hereby give the Excellent Blog Award to:

Mrs. Fussypants' Guide to Life

Julee Ann's Journey


Still His Girl


Welcome to Granny's House

Honey I Fed the Kids

Cheaper by the Half Dozen

Victoria Gaines' Light for the Writer's Soul

Karla's Looking Towards Heaven

The Diet Naked Blog

Robin Lee Hatcher's Write Thinking

Oh, and if you want to participate in "Word Out Wednesday," report back to Wondermommy!

6 comments:

Marybeth Whalen said...

Thanks Cindy for brightening my day with this award! That made me smile-- which I needed!
I will check out some of these other blogs you have listed. They all look good!

wondermommy said...

That's a great list of blogs, and a great Word Out Wednesday post. Hopefully, some time soon we won't be the only Word Outers :)

Julee Ann said...

Thanks Cindy! I'm honored.

I've followed all your links and it looks like I'm in good company and a bit out of my league.

...gotta run now...the blog reading marathon has left me only a few short hours for housework, before basketball comes on at noon:-)

Happy Spring and God bless y'all.

Stephani said...

Thanks for the great sites. I went and checked them all out and they are wonderful. Have a great day!

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

Aw... Thanks, Cindy! That was quite the encouragement to me today!

Mrs. Fussy Fussypants said...

I am so honored! Thank you.

Mwah, Alli

Related Posts with Thumbnails