Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I'll be interviewing David Gibbs III later this morning...

Gibbs was the attorney for the parents of Terri Schindler Schiavo.

Coincidentally, Terri's autopsy results are expected to be released later today.

Does anyone have a question they'd like me to ask Gibbs? Post it in my comments section if you will.

UPDATE: 9:00 AM Central: I've just been informed that David Gibbs III is postponing his interview with me today because of the release of Terri Schiavo's autopsy results later this morning. He's hoping to reschedule for tomorrow morning. This is almost better for me newswise, because I'll be able to get his reaction to the release of the autopsy results.

Gibbs will be speaking at my church, Berean Baptist of Rockford, this coming Sunday.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails