Monday, January 31, 2011

Life Made Lovely: Lovely Home Libraries

If you're a booklover like I am, you're probably drawn to bookcases and bookshelves as much as you are to actual books. (Which is one reason that I believe the Kindle will never eliminate physical books!)

And who among you, booklovers, haven't dreamed of having your own home library? Even a single room devoted completely to your books and your reading? Or at least a space or an area dedicated to your books.

I've come across some photographs of home reading areas that I believe are nothing short of lovely. Enjoy!


I'm participating today in Life Made Lovely, hosted by Blessed Little Nest. Click on the icon to find out more!



Lea said...

Absolutely gorgeous libraries! But, I am a Kindle gal! Sorry, but I love that I no longer have to worry with books. I know, but it's just the truth. But, I do know a lot of folks that love "real" books and will never own a Kindle or a Nook.

Blessings for a wonderful week!

PaisleyJade said...

I just love libraries!! Could never turn to kindle as there's nothing as good as holding a book in your hand (plus, I'm too scared i'd drop it in my cup of tea ;)

Paris in Pink said...

Ooh I am loving every single one of these libraries... they're giving me good ideas for what to do with my insane amount of books I have piled around my apartment.

Hope you're having a lovely week :)


Camille @ Paris in Pink

Related Posts with Thumbnails