1. In Austin, Texas, visiting my sons and daughter-in-law and grandson and mom and sister and brother. And maybe going to eat at County Line BBQ (below).
2. In Casper, Wyoming, visiting my sister Beverly.
3. At a hotel in downtown Chicago with my husband. (Below is a pic of the view from our room during a weekend visit last year.)
4. At the Hotel Del Coronado near San Diego. (I was there once in the early 90's, and it was amazing.)
5. In Steamboat Springs, Colorado. I passed through there with my family once in the 70's, and I've always wanted to go back!
6. Ireland. I've ALWAYS wanted to go there. (In fact, author and blogger Angela Hunt has been there all week, and I've been--pardoned the pun--green with envy.)
7. Scotland. I've wanted to go there for quite some time.
8. Branson, Missouri. I had my honeymoon there, and have been back several times, and I've always had a wonderful time there.
9. Maui. Or any place that looks like the picture of Maui below.
10. Savannah, Georgia. Another place I've always wanted to go, especially after all those Eugenia Price novels I read growing up.
11. New York City. (Except not this morning when there was an explosion in Times Square.)
12. Shopping at The Domain in Austin, Texas...but only if I had plenty of money.
13. At home, tonight, in my jammies and drinking hot blueberry-and-pomegranate tea, watching "Lost."
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants