3. I'm the baby being held by my dad. To the left of my mom in the picture is my great-aunt Cynthia, for whom my mother was named, then I was named for my mother. Taken at Doling Park in Springfield, Missouri.
4. I'm the little one with the manic smile. With my sister Bev and our family of dolls
5. As a missionary family in the Middle East, circa 1966. With the Dome of the Rock in the background, Jerusalem.
6. On a camel in the Holy Land, July 1966. Behind me is my friend Cindy Aynes...she is now married and a missionary in New Zealand.
7. Me as a very serious Bible college student, circa 1975.
8. The blushing bride! August 19, 1978
9. Me and Doug after tying the knot! Wow, we look so young...we were so young.
10. With my darling sisters, Lisa and Beverly, on the Big Day.
12. Me and Elizabeth, Mother-Daughter Banquet, 1988. I was so excited to have a daughter to bring!
13. Mother-Daughter Banquet, 1989. Obviously I liked dressing us alike!