I do have a few things to tell you about:
1) I just interviewed the wonderful Randy Alcorn, author of Deadline, Dominion and the unputdownable Deception. Expect me to blog about it soon and hopefully include sound clips. Exclusive: Randy told me he may not be finished with the Ollie Chandler character. Yay!
2) This grandmother walked over 4-thousand miles to pray for America.
3) I don't feel so bad about being a klutz, after watching Beyonce take a tumble.
4) My Cindy Swanson, CyberSnoop today was about these incredible (but real!) pictures.
5) I'll probably post tomorrow, but after that I'll be taking a blogging break. Lord willing and if the creek don't rise, I'll be flying out tomorrow evening to Texas to see my precious grandson Payton, and many other loved ones who live there!