Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I've been honored!





I should hire Grams of Talk...to...Grams as my very own personal publicist. This is the second award she's given me, and I'm so honored!

The Blogger Reflection Award was originated by a teen-aged girl. Here are her guidelines:

As for my award, it is called The Blogger Reflection Award. Why? The reason for the title is because this award should make you reflect on five bloggers who have been an encouragement, a source of love, impacted you in some way, and have been a Godly example to you. Five Bloggers who when you reflect on them you get a sense of pride and joy... of knowing them and being blessed by them. This award is for the best-of-the-best so consider who you pick, carefully. This award should not be given to just anyone. If you're going to do the award don't just write a few words and slap it on your blog. Write real thoughts about these bloggers and what they've been to you, and if the bloggers you pick have already been given the award, don't be afraid to give to them again. They deserve it as many times as it's given.


Well, it looks like this is going to take some thought, so I won't give out the award right away. But thanks again, Grams. I truly appreciate the award and your kind words!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails