Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Thirteen Blogs I Enjoy



These are in no particular order, and I plan to do a follow-up with more favorite blogs later, so don't be upset if you don't see yours here!

And do please take a moment to visit some of them when you can, if you don't already do so.

Write Thinking--Author Robin Lee Hatcher's Blog--always interesting and appealing

A Chelsea Morning--I love Barb's graciousness and warmth

The Amazing Shrinking Mom--great source of inspiration and encouragement for anyone fighting the "battle of the bulge"

As I See It Now--Debra's thoughts, photographs and nostalgic ambience warm the very soul, and are often as good for me as a devotional

Author Intrusion--the blog of author Lisa Samson--as funny, quirky and appealing as Lisa herself

The Seventh Sola--My friend Joel has such a way with words--and he doesn't mince them!

Reflections in Life--the blog of my friend Randy--always thoughtful and reader-friendly

Semicolon--Sherry's a book fanatic like I am!

She Lives--She does indeed! Carol's blog is infused with her humor, creativity and zest for life

The Journey--What's not to like about a fellow Christian radio broacaster, from the Land Down Under, no less!

My Peace of Mind
--Ashley's personable, charming and reader-friendly--and she takes the time to comment on my blog, so I love her!

Karagraphy--Joy Writing in France--My friend Joy is experiencing a once-in-a-lifetime adventure--living in Bordeaux, France and teaching English as a second language. She's also chronicling her experiences through fascinating photos. I'm living vicariously through her!


Purgatorio
--a one-of-a-kind picture blog. I especially love Marc's regular Divine Vinyl feature. :)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails