Ireland's Cliffs of Moher
My cousin Kathy recently encouraged the group of Garrett cousins who stay in touch via e-mail to write down things we'd like to do before we die...a sort of "Life List."
I thought it would also make a good Thursday Thirteen. So here goes--not necessarily in this order:
1) Take a trip to Ireland, Scotland and England--my main dream since I was a child has been to visit Ireland!
2) Go to Paris
3) Go to Savannah, Georgia
4) Go to the Western Colorado Rockies for a vacation
5) Take a trip to New York City with my mom and sisters
6) Get my voice-over career going to the point where it's more than just a supplemental income
7) Get down to a healthy, reasonable weight and stay there
8) See my son Justin graduate from college
9) See my daughter Elizabeth find the direction God wants for her life
10) See Justin and Elizabeth in marriages as happy as Jonathan and Daylyn's
11) Sing in a production of Handel's Messiah
12) Spend as much time as possible with my future grandchildren
13) My life mission statement: "O Lord, let Your light shine on others through me."
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants