Friday, July 21, 2006

Friday Stuff (Yeah, it's FRIDAY!)



Wow...it's been kind of a tough week. I am SO ready for a weekend, and hopefully will be able to catch up on some much-needed rest.





I do have a shameless plea for help here. If you like my blog, would you go here and nominate me in the "Random Blogs that Don't Fit a Category" category? That would be SO awesome. I've never won a blog award, and I think it would be really cool. If you're a blogger, nominate yourself in a category too...it's actually encouraged!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Friday Feast

Following is the Friday Feast. Feel free to answer these on your own blog or in my comments section!


Appetizer

Fill in the blanks: I __love it__________ when I _get to sleep in!!____________.

Soup
Name something you use to make your home smell good.--My favorite thing is Claire Burke Potpourri, original fragance...I LOVE that stuff! Other than that, I love candles. I like Yankee candles, but I find the Glade ones you buy at the grocery store are really good too...I especially like the "Lavender" and "Clean Linen" scents. In fall and winter, I switch to apple, cinnamon and cookie fragrances.

Salad

If you could receive a coupon in the mail for 50% off any product, what would you want it to be for?--Definitely hair products. I like the good stuff (Matrix, Paul Mitchell, Graham Webb, etc) and it's never cheap!

Main Course
Besides sleeping, what do you spend the majority of the hours of your typical day doing?--Working, cooking, reading, talking on the phone, spending time with my family.

Dessert
What can you hear right now while answering these questions?--101QFL playing Ayiesha Woods' "Happy."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails