Friday, November 18, 2005

It's FRIDAY!!!!


...and I answer the Friday's Feast quiz...

You know the drill...answer these here, or on your own blog.

Appetizer
When do you feel impatient?--When I'm in slow-moving traffic and catching all the red lights when I'm running late for something important.

Salad

How many times in your life have you had a broken heart?--I'm not sure I ever have...

Soup

Name a book you would like to see made into a movie.--I recently read Anne Rivers Siddons' Sweetwater Creek. While reading, I often thought, "This would make a great movie." The main character in the book is a 12-year-old girl, though, so you'd have to find a really good child actress--a la Reese Witherspoon in "Man in the Moon."

I always used to want to see "The Chronicles of Narnia" on film, but that's come true!
Main Course
If you could thank one teacher for what they taught you, who would it be and what would you thank them for?--I would thank Mr. Jerry B. Moseley, my history teacher in sixth and seventh grade at Vidor Junior High School in Vidor, Texas--for making learning fun, and for believing in and encouraging my writing ability. Mr. Moseley, if you're out there somewhere, I will never forget you! Thank you.

Dessert
What is your favorite kind of pie?--Pumpkin! So, lucky me, huh? I'm about to enter the biggest pumpkin pie season of all.

Have a blessed weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails