Monday, June 06, 2005

Good actor, bad boy



No, I haven't seen this movie yet, but you can bet I will be doing so at some point. Meantime, I have to ask why one of my very favorite actors has to act like a jerk in real life?

I thought Russell Crowe had settled down since becoming happily married and the fond father of little Charlie. But according to an Associated Press report today:

"NEW YORK (AP) - Actor Russell Crowe faces second degree
assault charges after allegedly throwing a telephone at a hotel
employee in New York. Police say Crowe got into an argument early
this morning and threw the phone, which hit a worker at the
Mercer Hotel in the face."

Sheesh, Russell. Learn to control your temper.

Meantime, Cinderella Man is getting rave reviews. Here's just one of many.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails