Friday, March 05, 2004
I do the Friday Five!
Here are my answers to the Friday Five:
1. ...your first grade teacher's name?--Mrs. Butner. She was pretty and very nice. I remember once going to the bathroom to cry because I missed my mom...and my teacher handled it so well. She managed to comfort me and cheer me up. I never forgot that!
2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon?--Bullwinkle. I even enjoyed re-runs as a teen-ager, because the quirky humor held up well.
3. ...the name of your very first best friend?--Cindy Aynes. She was a fellow missionaries' kid in Beirut, Lebanon. Later, in junior high, I had a very good friend named Linda Sims...I wish I could find her and contact her now!
4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal?--Back then, it was Lucky Charms (they're magically delicious!)--with Super Sugar Crisp (later changed to "Super Golden Crisp") running a close second. ("Can't get enough of Super Sugar Crisp...")
5. ...your favorite thing to do after school?--play outside with my sister and friends; ride my bike; read. There was very little watching TV during the day when I was a little kid!