Friday, March 12, 2004

Crawled in sick, but still answering the Friday Five!



Well, my Friday has gotten off to a less than rousing start. Already suffering from a tenacious head cold, I was seized with horrible stomach pains and nausea during the night! I sent poor Justin (home for spring break) out to get me some Pepto-Bismol in the middle of the night, but it was only minimally helpful. I had a terrible night's sleep, and ended up coming to work an hour and a half later than usual. I'm plugging along now, though my voice sounds pretty creaky and weird...not too cool when one makes one's living by talking.

Anyway...here's the Friday Five. I'd love for you to participate. Either answer them in your own blog or right here on my comments section. Come on, it's fun!!! If I can do it while I'm sick, you can surely do it too. :)

1. What was the last song you heard?--"Landslide" by Seven Places (I work at a Christian radio station, and that's the song that's playing right now)

2. What were the last two movies you saw?--"Best in Show" and "Dickie Roberts, Former Child Star" (note, I didn't say I was proud of those viewing choices!)

3. What were the last three things you purchased?--Pepto Bismol (my son procured it, but it was my money), Giuseppe's pizza, and a bunch of stuff at Wal-Mart including calcium supplements, a magazine and a Vanilla Coke

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?--Clean house, do laundry, go to church, and at some point hopefully GET SOME SLEEP!

5. Who are the last five people you talked to?--my husband (on the phone just now), Charmel Jacobs, Ron Tietsort, Vance Barrie, and my daughter Elizabeth (before I left for work this morning)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails