Monday, August 29, 2011

My favorite beauty guru, Emily Eddington, talks about ELF



I admit it. I love make-up. I never met a cosmetics counter I didn't like.

I eschew the "natural look," because I think that's the domain of young girls who still have flawless complexions and rosy lips and cheeks

Being a woman of "a certain age," I employ such tricks and tools that are at my disposal to help me look my very best.

That's kind of how I got started on YouTube beauty tutorials. One of my favorite YouTube beauty gurus is Emily Eddington, whose Beauty Broadcast usually focuses on the more affordable beauty items that can be found in drugstores, at Target, Wal-Mart, etc. (Read my 2-part interview with Emily here and here.)

I think it was through Emily that I found out about ELF (eyes lips face) cosmetics, and they have become a staple in my budget-conscious make-up collection.

Many ELF products cost only a dollar--ONE DOLLAR!--and I've been very pleased with the majority of products I've bought.

But I'm going to let Emily tell you all about them, because she's really good at doing it!



Be sure and check out all the helpful videos on Emily's YouTube channel!

2 comments:

Style Diary Of A Fashion Fanatic said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog & commenting.
I love your makeup blog post!!! :-)
Please come by & visit my blog again soon!!!
So nice to meet you!!! :-)
Shannon
http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

CINDY!!!! HELLO!

Oh dearest, thank you for leaving a comment! I find it so difficult these days to keep up with BLOGGING! I LOVE IT SO but my leisurely summer is now at an end and I am juggling things here, but I love my blogging pals and IT IS REALLY WONDERFUL TO SEE YOU. Oh makeup...hmmmmm...for me, I followed the steps of my mum. Lipstick, mascara and eye shadow and that is it....I have no time for anything else!!! GREAT TIPS, THOUGH!!

Have a wonderful day and thank you again...confidence is such an important thing to have, isn't it?

Anita

Related Posts with Thumbnails