I have a LOT of pictures saved in my computer, many specifically for use on this blog. There are pictures of celebrities, family and friends, places...you name it. Here are 13 random ones:
1.And they did yesterday!
2. One of my favorite movies, one of my favorite actors.
3. My adorable little niece, Arden.
4. My brother David, currently in Afghanistan.
5. The city in which I live, Rockford, IL, at sunset.
6. I got this from some website that lets you custom-generate things like this.
7. I originally saved this to go with my article about men in ties. Actor Gerard Butler, looking good.
8. One of my favorite scenes from one of my favorite movies.
9. A lighthearted picture that is now sad...my son Justin on his senior trip in April of 2001, a few months before 9/11...the Twin Towers still intact in the background.
10. A kiss from another one of my all-time favorite movies.
11. A precious real-life kiss...my daughter Elizabeth and my niece Katie give my grandson Payton a "sandwich kiss."
12. Speaks volumes...a soldier in prayer.
13. My husband Doug and my little grandson dancing.