Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm a Rockin' Girl Blogger!



Who doesn't love to get an award? Many thanks to Grams of Talk to Grams for giving me the Rockin' Girl Blogger award. My duty now is to pass the award along to five other bloggers. Here goes!


Mei Flower--I've mentioned Mei several times, because I love her quirky sense of humor and her amusing stories about being a high school teacher.

Miss O'Hara--She's actually a "Mrs" now, after her beautiful wedding about a year ago, but Miss O is as feisty as ever. She's not one bit bashful about stating her opinions on the issues, and she's always interesting and fun to read.

2nd Cup of Coffee
--Linda's blog is always an interesting and enjoyable read..she's a talented writer and she has a great sense of humor too! I guess I must like people--and blogs--with great senses of humor.

A Flyover Blog--DK Raymer's blog is also interesting and absorbing. DK has a lot of good advice about writing and publishing as well.

A Life in Pages--Though she's a successful Christian author (one of my faovrites!), Angela Hunt blogs about a wide array of interesting topics.

So many other blogs I could name--tough to confine myself to five!

4 comments:

Jean said...

I just saw your comment on my friend Kat's blog, so I jumped over here to check yours out. Very interesting! I checked out your radio station too and think it sounds great.

It looks like you're from Rockport, Il. I have a few memories of that town from a family trip we took many years ago. Maybe sometime I'll write about it in one of my Saturday stories.

My heart is up there in your area just now - our youngest son is at Navy basic training at Great Lakes.

Cindy Swanson said...

Thanks so much for stopping by! Actually it's Rockford, not Rockport...are you thinking of the same place?

Thanks again!

Jean said...

Yes, yes, I meant Rockford. It's west of Chicago, right? Like hours west of Chicago, when you're travelling with two little children in the winter after dark, looking for a place to eat and a place to sleep. In 1978. Maybe there are more places for such necessities between Chicago and Rockford than there used to be!

Cindy Swanson said...

Jean, thankfully, things have changed A LOT since 1978! Now, the trip to Chicago is almost seamless, and takes about two hours, tops. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails