Friday, December 03, 2004

Why do I blog? Why do you blog?

Bene of Bene Diction Blogs On is asking bloggers to answer the question: why do you blog? He then wants you to post the link in his comments section.

So...why do I blog?

Well, in my case, it helps satisfy a need for written self-expression that has been a part of me since I first learned to string together sentences on paper. Writing has always been an outlet for me.

An outlet, but not always necessarily a private one. As a radio personality, I enjoy interaction with listeners. As a news announcer, I enjoy imparting information to people that they might not otherwise hear. As a blogger, I find my self eager to share things with my readers--fun stuff, trivia, my thoughts and opinions on books, music, entertainment, politics, faith.

When I read or hear or experience something, I want to share it. Sharing it in writing is fun and enjoyable for me.

I suppose that, in a nutshell, is why I blog. I want to write for others to read, and this is the easiest way I know how.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails