Friday, December 10, 2004

It's FRIDAY!!! And it's my birthday!!!



I don't think I'm getting a birthday cake today, but if I did, 48 candles is a LOT...I think I'd have the fire department on standby.

You'd think that at this advanced age, I would be over the silly little expectations of hoping today will somehow be "special." But there you go, hope springs eternal. :)

I did get an e-birthday greeting from my friend Audrey (thanks Audz!), and this very kind e-mail from a listener:

"Goodmorning Cindy,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Did you you there are exactly 86,400 seconds in your birthday? Did you know my daughter and I listen every day for 5,400 seconds? Do you know that you bless us each day? Nina can not wait to tune in QFL. Everyday is started on a positive note because of your show! You do such a great job! Thank you for each second you give! May love, laughter, and contentment decorate your day and fill your year. Wishing for you a day that holds all the happiness your heart can imagine.

Sincerly,

Nina's mom"

Thanks so much, Nina's mom! You made my day.

Oh, I forgot. When the puppy started yelping at 4 o'clock this morning (I had to get up anyway), my husband did turn over and sleepily murmur, "Happy birthday."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails