Friday, June 04, 2004

What 80's toy are you?

I'm "My Little Pony."

my little pony
You're My Little Pony!! Sweet and innocent and
happy, you make people want to spew burrito
chunks. Even a Care Bear could kick your a**.


What childhood toy from the 80s are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Spew burrito chunks, huh? Ooh-kay....:)


Thank Goodness it's Friday!

As always, I am so totally looking forward to the weekend!

I did have an enjoyable time on 101QFL this morning. Co-hosting with Greg and me this morning was Brody Swanson, the children's pastor at First Evangelical Free Church of Rockford. Brody is no relation to me, but he is a graduate of Cedarville University, the alma mater of both my sons...and we did some great reminiscing about Cedarville and the surrounding area. Brody is a very engaging young man!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails