Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Semi-Wordless Wednesday: A Tribute to Actors from "Lost"

Matthew Fox--Dr. Jack Shephard


Everyone who knows me knows that I am an avid devotee of the show, "Lost." I firmly believe it was one of the best television shows of all time, and I still miss it!

So my Semi-Wordless Wednesday today is a tribute to some of the actors who played on "Lost." Some of my favorites are still missing, but here are a few.

How about you? Did you love "Lost" as well? Who are YOUR favorite characters?

Josh Holloway--James "Sawyer" Ford

Terry O'Quinn--John Locke

Yunjin Kim--Sun Kwon

Jorge Garcia--Hugo "Hurley" Reyes

L. Scott Calwell--Rose Nadler

Michael Emerson--Ben Linus

Emilie de Ravin--Claire Littleton

Evangeline Lilly--Kate Austen

Dominic Monaghan--Charlie Pace


Jeremy Davies--Daniel Faraday


Desmond Hume--Henry Ian Cusick

Naveen Andrews--Sayid Jarrah


I'm participating today in Semi Wordless Wednesday, hosted by Flip Flops and Pearls!


Photobucket

11 comments:

Emily said...

Ohh, I miss Lost!! My favorites were Sawyer and Desmond, though I enjoyed all the actors.

I was a little disappointed with the ending of the series. To me there seemed to be a lot of unanswered questions.

Anyway, I definitely miss the show! :)

Ashley Sisk said...

I've never actually seen the whole series and I really want to. My husband and I have been talking about starting at Season 1 and doing a marathon watch. I can't wait to start!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

It was good just to see their faces again! There will never be another Lost.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

By the way, "Team Jack." :)

Debra said...

Loved LOST! Tom and I re-watched the whole series via Netflix a few months ago--got us through a long winter. Enjoyed seeing all the cast photos and made me think, "I loved them all!") :) Thanks for sharing...Debra

Kellie said...

I love this!!!! I miss the show so much! I was a total Sawyer girl.

Did you see the writers have a new show coming in the fall, Once Upon a Time?

I'm stopping by from FF&P!

Vicki said...

Honestly?! I've never ever seen an episode of LOST ... I might check out some episodes on Netfix because soooo many people have such good things to say of it!! :)

-Vicki http://myvickiliciouslife.blogspot.com/

Cami said...

I miss LOST so so so MUCH :( :(

P.S. Josh is a hottie ;)

oxox-Cami

Zoanna said...

Would you believe me if I said I've never see the show? Seriously. What night was it on? It's never been on my "radar" but that Hume dude looks like all the renderings of Jesus!

I should give it a look-see because 234345 zillion people can't be wrong, right?

highheeledlife said...

Thanks so much for visiting .... as I know have discovered your wonderful blog!!! Great tribute post to Lost .. I watched a couple of episodes and enjoyed them.

Love your post on Will and Kate.. Happy Friday ..xo HHL

Erin said...

Love Lost! No show on TV now even compares to it! My favorite had to be Desmond. The episodes that featured Penny and him esp the one where he finds out she's his constant always make me cry like a baby.

Thanks for stopping by! I'm also stopping by from FFP and a new follower!

xoxo,
Erin
lust4livin.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails