Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fun with Photo Effects!


Oh, you didn't know Andy Warhol had immortalized me?


I have a point-and-shoot digital camera, with which I love to take pictures...but I also like to jazz them up a little sometimes. A while back, I found some sites where you can do all kinds of fun things with your pictures.

Here are some examples of my handiwork, assisted with photo effects. I think I created most of them with a site called Photofunia, but just google "free photo effects" and go for it! It's easy and fun.





A pencil sketch of my grandson Josiah...


Love this pencil sketch rendering of my daughter Elizabeth...


Elizabeth shows up in a pretty Valentine's vignette






This is my sister Beverly and me in Times Square! (We look a lot alike, don't we?)


This one's perfect for a make-up fiend like me...

1 comment:

Aloha Acres said...

I like that site. Check out befunky.com also. That's my new favorite one to play with.

Related Posts with Thumbnails