As always, if you're flitting from Thursday Thirteen to Thursday Thirteen, bookmark this page and come back to pursue the links that interest you!
1. The "Lost" Season 4 finale begins tonight! The bummer: we won't get to see the last two hours of the finale until 2 weeks from now. If you can't wait until tonight, here's a few sneak peeks.
2. Sadly, while driving from Texas to Illinois last weekend, my husband and son came upon the wreck that claimed the life of gospel music legend Dottie Rambo. Now, Christian Newswire reports that what is believed to be the last interview with Dottie will air on the Gospel Music Channel.
3. Here's a video of Sandi Patty singing one of my favorite Dottie Rambo songs, "We Shall Behold Him." (That's Dottie herself in the background, obviously being blown away by Sandi's rendition.)
4. Men's Health recently highlighted the most unhealthy food in America.
5. Men's Fitness has named the 25 Fittest Guys in America--they say Tiger Woods tops the list, which also includes a certain presidential candidate.
6. I guess this is one way to beat those high gas prices!
7. Google has passed up Yahoo to become America's most popular website.
11. UPDATE!!! (5/21/08) Thanks so much to Bonnie Bruno of MacroMoments for alerting me to the fact that my link to a children's drawing site (that I had originally posted here) had turned into a nasty adult site. Yikes! that kind of thing ticks me off. :(
13. I haven't experimented with it yet, but this website that bills itself as a "media playground" looks intriguing.