Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I feel like a loser....



...because I didn't get to watch the entire season finale of "The Biggest Loser"!

I had to do a radio remote last night, and my daughter went to a basketball game. We regrouped at home, excited about wathcing the long-awaited finale. After following these people all season long, we were so invested in their lives and their weight loss!

Just as we were settling in cozily to watch what should have been recorded on our DVR, we realized that...it hadn't been.

WHAT a disappointment! Yes, we watched the last hour of the show live, so we got to see the weigh-ins and the winner (Bill, deservedly so, in my opinion!)

But we didn't get to see ANY of the other contestants, and how fabulous everyone says they looked! Plus, I haven't been able to find ANY pictures or video on line...not even on the official Biggest Loser site.

It's hard to imagine that we could be as "into" the upcoming season as we were this last one, but I suppose it will happen!

I had never watched the show before this season, and it quickly became one of my favorites. It's always inspiring to see someone transform themselves physically. Kudos to all the contestants for turning their lives around.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails