Thursday, December 20, 2007

13 Pictures of a Year with Payton

Since by far the most exciting thing to happen to me this year was becoming grandmother to baby Payton, I thought I would exercise a proud grandma's perogative and chronicle the year in pictures with my adorable grandson! While I only got to be with him four times, my daughter-in-law was great about filling in the gaps with e-mailed pictures. So here we go...starting with one of his very first photos on his January birthday.













and finally...with Mommy and Daddy, December 2007


Cathy said...

He is just a gorgeous, gorgeous child, Cindy. You have a fine looking family. Merry Christmas!

MondaythroughSunday said...

It always amazes me how much children change in that first year. Beautiful baby! Have a wonderful Christmas!

A Dusty Frame said...

That is one sweet baby:)


Lynne said...

He's adorable. He looks so grown up in the November picture!

Kay said...

aww. He's a likeable little fella. I wanna pinch those cheeks!

I did my TT on Christmas Traditions and Legends. said...

Your family looks so nice! Payton is adorable!! I know you have to be so proud!!
Merry Christmas!! Grams

Linda said...

That first year is just amazing. I love the picture of him in water. That's like a work of art, and he is so ALERT in it!

pussreboots said...

So very cute.

Juliet said...

That was such a great idea..showing Payton growth thru this year. What a blessing he must be to both Doug and you.

Naomi said...

Payton is a lovely little boy. I especially like the October piccy where he's laughing. He obviously likes having his photo taken Cindy! Thanks for sharing those photos of your adorable grandson.

Related Posts with Thumbnails