Friday, March 11, 2005

A fun quiz about books



Hat tip to A Likely Story for this fun book-related meme:


You’re stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, which book do you want to be?--I guess I don't know enough about the book...I've never read it or seen the movie, although I know it's about book burning and a group of people who memorize books. If the question is what book would I memorize, I think it would be Psalms or Isaiah from the Bible.

Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?--Oh, yeah, many. Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte was probably the first.

The last book you bought is: I honestly don't remember. I get most of my books for free. Probably something at the airport to read on a flight--maybe a Sue Grafton book. I love the Kinsey Millhone series.

The last book you read:
Flee the Night, by Susan May Warren...a very compelling romantic suspense novel.


What are you currently reading?:
Nothing right now, believe it or not...I'm in the middle of moving to a new house. I plan to read Liz Curtis Higgs' "Whence Came a Prince" (the third in her Scottish trilogy) in preparation for interviewing her next week. I can't wait to dive into it!


Five books you would take to a deserted island:

The Bible
Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Bronte
Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen
Little Women, by Louisa May Alcott
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, by C. S. Lewis

(Although Rae of A Likely Story has a good point--it might be prudent to have The SAS Survival Handbook on hand!)


Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?--I'm just going to put it on my blog. Please either answer it on your blog or in my comments section!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails