Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Time only for a quick fly-by today...

Today's going to be a really busy day. Darren Marlar and I will be doing a live remote at Great Harvest Bread Company from 11 AM to 1 PM today...and before that, there's our coverage of See You at the Pole, and a live phone interview with Republican U-S Senate candidate Alan Keyes.

However, I did want to draw your attention to my comments section from yesterday's post, in which Joy has some very real and well-articulated concerns about "Secret Radio," and in which author Jeri Massi responds. I recommend that you read both.

I have a great deal of respect for Joy and appreciate her viewpoints as well. And I LOVE getting response to this blog.

That's all I have time for today. Have a great day, everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails