Friday, December 19, 2003

Another busy day today!



(Why is there a picture of Russell Crowe here? Just because I felt like it!)

Another busy day on tap for today. The good news: I got my dress for the wedding. No, it isn't the one I had planned to get (although that one WAS there.) This one I like even better, and it was 30 dollars cheaper! You can hardly beat that.

We still have to get Elizabeth's dress (it's being made), host the extended family Christmas party (although my sister-in-law is being kind enough to let us have it at her house...ours is entirely too small now), and get ready for the Trip to Boise.

So much to do. I feel like Prince Humperdinck in "The Princess Bride": "I've got my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder, and Guilder to frame for it. I'm swamped!"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails