Friday, September 15, 2006

Ladies, would you help me out?



If you are a woman, I would GREATLY appreciate it if you would fill out the following questionnaire which I'll use as part of some research for my radio job. You can either copy-n-paste and answer the questions in my comments section, or e-mail your answers to me at cindy.swanson@gmail.com. THANKS so much!

***NOTE: *** For the multiple choice questions, bold-face or use asterisks for any item that applies. (There is no one answer--all of them or some of them may apply.)

Another NOTE: No names, e-mail addresses or the like will be used in my project, so don't worry about being contacted or singled out, etc. I simply need your answers.

1. How old are you?

a) 25 or younger
b) between 25 and 55
c) older than 55

2. How many chidren do you have, and what are their ages?

3. What activities will you be taking part in during October?
a) kids' sports activities
b) fall or Halloween parties or events
c) other ___________________________

4. What seasonal products will you be buying during October?

a) fall decorations for your home
b) seasonal or Halloween candy or snacks
c) Halloween costumes
d) other_____________________________

5. What seasonal clothing will you be buying in October, for yourself and/or members of your family?

a) coats or jackets
b) tights or warm socks
c) boots or other footwear
d) other____________________________________

6) Have you started Christmas shopping yet?

a) Yes
b) No

6) What kinds of things will you be cooking in October?

a) pumpkin bread or treats
b) soups or stews
c) chli
d) apple treats
e) other __________________________________-

7) Will you be doing anything in October aimed at winterizing your car and/or home?

a) Yes
b) No

8) What's your favorite household product right now?

9) What's your favorite beauty product right now?

10) What's your favorite magazine right now?

11) What kind of music do you listen to most?

12) Will you concern yourself with any elections this fall?

a) Yes
b) No
c) Somewhat

Thanks so much for your help! I'll probably run this again sometime next week, as I'm using it to help prepare a report for work and I need all the response I can get.

Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails