Friday, July 29, 2005

Happy Friday!




And I'm answering the Friday Feast:

Appetizer
Name 3 people whom you admire for their intelligence.

1) My friend Teri B.
2) Joel Griffith
3) Peggy Noonan

Soup

What's the last food you tried that you really didn't care for.--A cold coffee drink at a little coffee shop that has otherwise good stuff. But I only took a couple of sips and couldn't finish it. Frappacino is one thing, but iced coffee--no.

Salad
If you could rename the street that you live on, what would you want it to be called?--Well, it's a name that's hard to make people understand over the phone, confusing even when you spell it out. So I think I would name it something very easy to understand, like "Edgewood" (the actually name of one of my growing-up streets.) Or it would be cool to have the name of one of my children--Jonathan, Justin and Elizabeth. (There is a Jonathan Street in my town.)

Main Course

When was the last time you were genuinely surprised?--When I found out my sister-in-law was pregnant at the age of 42. Her oldest was a senior in high school. It was a surprise for all concerned! (But I'm happy to report that the baby was born a couple months ago, and everyone is fine.)

Dessert
Share a household tip.--If you have boys in the family, keep a spray bottle of Lysol cleanser near the toilet at all times. That way, when you see a yucky toilet rim, you can spritz it and wipe it clean right then and there. (What did you want? I'm not Martha Stewart! :))

Have a wonderful and blessed weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails