Monday, May 24, 2004

Hey! It's a woman's perogative to change her mind...

...and I'm back to my original template.

I was struggling with the new one anyway, because when I would bring my blog up on a computer, my sidebar info wasn't parallel with my posts...it was waaaay down the page, and I couldn't figure out how to fix it. Apparently some people saw it just fine, but I didn't, and that bugged the heck out of me.

Then I get an e-mail from my cousin Judy today, saying that she really liked the original one better...brighter colors, bigger font, etc. So Judy, you were the deciding factor! Don't ever think your opinion doesn't count! :)



Yes indeed, it's Monday again...all day. And I hate to even bring this up...I know everyone has to be sick of hearing this, but...yep...I am in the middle of round THREE!!! of the sinus infection from h-e-double-hockey-sticks.

My aunt Sandra said it takes at least two rounds of antibiotics to get rid of one of these babies...and I'm about to launch on round 3. I have never seen the like for something to just make you stinking miserable and ill. The worst part is the congestion. The congestion means I can't breathe through my nose at night, which means I can't sleep, which is murder when I have to be up at 4 AM.

OK, I'll stop complaining before I lose my audience. :)

Speaking of hockey sticks...


I saw Miracle over the weekend, and enjoyed it very much. It's the story of the U-S men's hockey team that beat the Soviets in the 1980 Winter Olympics.

Kurt Russell was terrific as the coach, and it was just a really good, absorbing, entertaining, family-friendly film. If you rent the DVD, be sure and watch the special feature on the making of the movie. Amazing. The actors had to be really good hockey players as well as having some acting talent. And it's fascinating to watch how they choreographed the hockey scenes to make them exactly like the actual games.

1 comment:

Jeri said...

Cindy,

I use oil of oregano. (I get capsules). I buy a sinus sprayer with a screw-off top. I squeeze no more than 2 drops of oil of oregano into the sinus spray bottle and spray it up into my sinuses. It's a very warm sensation, and too much will sting. But it diminishes the congestion and eases the symptoms. I also take a capsule of oil of oregano a day (May cause sotmach upset in some people. I always take it with food and never right before bed.) It will ease congestion for an hour or two, taken orally. But the spray helps me a whole lot.

Jeri

Related Posts with Thumbnails