Friday, May 14, 2004

Friday! Yes!!!



I must admit that this week flew by, but once again I find myself ready for a major sleep-in. Of course, "sleeping in" for me means anything later than 4 AM. But I am sooo ready for it.

My heartfelt thanks to the ladies of First Baptist Church of Sycamore, where I spoke and sang at a ladies' banquet last night. They were incredibly kind to me, the food was delicious, and I had a wonderful time!

OK. Since there is apparently no longer a "Friday Five," I'm creating my own for today. Answer in my comments section, or in your own blog and let me know you're doing so, OK? :)

Five for Friday:

1) What's your favorite summer activity?--Spending time in water--preferably the pools of friends and relatives

2) What's your favorite thing to eat in the summer?--Grilled chicken or veggie-burgers...actually just about anything off the grill

3) What's your favorite thing to drink in the summer?--Iced tea and the occasional caramel frapp from Starbucks

4) What's your dream summer vacation destination?--Well, of course my dream trip is to the British Isles...but the heat of summer makes me dream of escaping to the Rockies, specifically the Western Colorado Rockies...but any beautiful mountains would do

5) Do you like Daylight Savings Time? Why or why not?--I love it! The extra hours of daylight perk me up and make me feel like I'm making the most of my summer.

1 comment:

Rodney Olsen said...

Looks like we're both missing the Friday Five.

I posted The Journey Five on my own blog.

I'm a bit dissapointed that you didn't pick Australia as your dream summer vacation. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails