Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting 3/7/12: Pretty in Pink

Pink is my very favorite color...so my display of Pinterest pins this week will definitely have a pink theme going!

Source: flickr.com via Cindy on Pinterest

Source: flickr.com via Cindy on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Cindy on Pinterest

Source: tumblr.com via Cindy on Pinterest

I'm participating in Oh, How Pinteresting! hosted by the Vintage Apple


ashlyn williams said...

LOVE all your pink pins. so pretty.
did you see the vow? i thought it was cute :]

happy wednesday
xx :: ashlyn

let it be beautiful

Beverly said...

Polka dotted pink heels?! Um helllooo how come I have never come across those?! I need to find em!

And I absolutely adore pink too! It's so girlie and fun and always puts a smile on my face! Lovely pins my friend!

Alyssa said...

I am so loving the polka dot heels! I must find them somewhere and get them!!

Jamie said...

Those polka dot heels are adorable!

Debbi@SheAccessorizesWell said...

I adore that pink coat.

Hot Coco aka Ellen said...

I love your perfectly pink pins! I'm drooling over the Eiffel Tower postcard, and the bedding, in particular. Simply gorgeous! :-)

Jessica said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog!

I LOVE all your pins- so cute & feminine! Makes me smile just looking at them.

a joyful nusiance said...

I LOVE that pink coat!!

I just signed up for Pinterest, I am hoping to be pinning soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails