Friday, March 02, 2012

Friday Thoughts



--My daughter-in-law posted this picture on  Facebook today, and it made me even happier that I'm flying to Texas a week from today.  These little guys--my grandson, Josiah (2) and Payton (5) are my heart!

--One of the best things I saw on Twitter this week, from author Tamera Alexander:
"One of my goals: Leave the people I meet better than I found them. With a smile, a touch, a word...a prayer."  I want to do this!

--My oldest niece, Shelly, celebrates her birthday today.  She's in her early forties! Yes, I was very young when she was born!  However, I do remember how happy I was, and I loved her from the start.  She was, and is, adorable.

--Bummed that there is no "Fringe" tonight--it's on a 4-week hiatus. :(  Since the demise of "Lost," it's become my favorite television show.

--One of the things real books have over Kindle: you don't have to re-charge their batteries!

--Since I had a long bout of neck and shoulder pain recently, I've had a hard time getting back into my regular fitness routine. Got to do it!

--Hubby and I had planned to make a whirlwind trip to see my daughter this weekend, but the weather and her work schedule prevented it.  Looks like a quiet, snowy weekend for us.

Hope all of you have a wonderful, blessed weekend!


1 comment:

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Think we'll be seeing our Grandsons at the same time. We leave this Friday to see Clancy and we can't wait. We're meeting them in Ok. City.

Love the quote too! Blessings!

Related Posts with Thumbnails