Friday, May 27, 2005

It's FRIDAY!!!!



...and I'm in the mood for a Friday Feast (by the way, congrats to the Friday's Feast meme on its first anniversary):

Appetizer
Approximately how many hours per day do you spend watching television?--An average of about an hour a day at the most. There is very little on TV that interests me. Of course, there will be the times when I'm alone and can indulge on a H/G TV or TLC spree, or the occasional movie on TV, but those times are few and far between.

Soup
Which colors decorate your kitchen?--Yellow and sage green. I LOVE it. I've never had a yellow kitchen before, and it lifts my spirits wonderfully.

Salad
Name 2 brand names you buy on a regular basis, and what do you like about them?--I buy Estee Lauder make-up on a regular basis--primarily, their Double Wear foundation. I just really like the way it looks, and I never buy any other foundation.

I switch up my hair conditioners all the time, but I use Pantene True Confidence Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
on a regular basis. I find it keeps the itchiness and flakes at bay, while still smelling nice and helping my hair look pretty. I used to use a Matrix anti-dandruff shampoo, but I found the Pantene stuff works just as well for half the price.

(Interesting note, though--since moving into our new home, I'm beginning to wonder if my dandruff problem wasn't the result of hard water. We have soft water here, and I've noticed a big difference.)

Main Course

What is your biggest fear?--Losing a loved one. It's a fear I had to face when my dad died last year, and it was one of the hardest things I've ever gone through.

Dessert
If you could wake up tomorrow and find yourself in another location, where would you want to be?--In my mom's house in Texas. I can't describe the feeling of love and acceptance I get from being with her. And I LOVE Texas.

Bonus Birthday Question
What's your favorite flavor of birthday cake?--Homemade brownie chocolate cake (like a Texas sheetcake) made with buttermilk and delicious homemade frosting. I try to make this cake whenever anyone in my family has a birthday. It's delectable!



Since I won't be blogging for the next few days, I want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a blessed Memorial Day. May we never forget the sacrifices that have been made for our freedom!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails