Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A lovely September wedding

Dana and Benjamin

I love weddings!

Last weekend, we attended the wedding of my nephew Benjamin and his lovely Dana.  The ceremony took place at the Mendelssohn Peforming Arts Center, which used to be the First Presbyterian Church.  It was a gorgeous setting.

A definite plus?  My younger son Justin and my daughter Elizabeth, who live in Texas, were both in the wedding party, so I got to enjoy some time with them as well.

Thought you might enjoy some of the pictures!


The Mendelssohn Performing Arts Center









My nephew Jeff, my son Justin and my daughter Elizabeth





The reception was at the Mauh-Nah-Tee-See Country Club

First dance

Dana's dress was so lovely

1 comment:

a joyful nusiance said...

It was a beautiful wedding. We had such a lovely time!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails