Thursday, November 29, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting: Beautiful Bookish Images

Anyone who knows me or has followed this blog for very long, knows that I'm a lifelong lover of books and reading.

I'm actually a day late in linking up with Oh, How Pinteresting, hosted by the Vintage Apple, but I'm going ahead and doing so, to show you some beautiful book- and reading-related images I've seen on Pinterest lately!

Source: piccsy.com via Cindy on Pinterest




Source: google.com via Cindy on Pinterest














Source: loc.gov via Cindy on Pinterest




Source: houzz.com via Cindy on Pinterest




What are your favorites here? Let me know in my comments!


I missed Oh, How Pinteresting yesterday, but I'm still linking up:

3 comments:

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

I love all of these, but my favorite is the first one :-)

Jennifer said...

I love all of these as well. The turn off the TV one is my fave.

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Great selections, Cindy! By the way, I have another soft surroundings give away coming up on Monday...hope you and your readers will stop by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails