Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Beautiful Autumn Wedding




This past weekend, my daughter Elizabeth and I attended the wedding of the daughter of dear friends of mine and my husband's.

 I've known Ashley since she was born, and I was so happy that she has found the love of her life, Brent. Of course, Elizabeth and Ashley have known each other all their lives, and Elizabeth was a bridesmaid.

The wedding was at a wonderful place called The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms.  This was the first time I had ever been to a wedding where we sat at tables to observe the ceremony.  It was different, but I liked it fine.

After the ceremony, while the bridal party was off on the lovely grounds getting pictures taken, appetizers were served, and later a wonderful dinner of roast beef and baked chicken.

Hope you enjoy some pictures I took of this beautiful, memorable event.

Outside the Pavilion

Before the ceremony



Candles

Place settings

A welcoming table

Bridesmaids (my daughter Elizabeth is second from left.) This was actually taken in the beautiful ladies' room




Vows

My daughter Elizabeth
With my sister-in-law Beth on your left and beautiful Mother of the Bride Tess on your  right
The happy couple






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails