Thursday, December 01, 2005

I've been tagged again!


David Fisher of Pilgrim Scribblings tagged me with what he calls a Trinity of Questions:

1. What comes to mind/what is your heart's response when you think of or hear the word..."CALVARY"?--Amazing love, grace and mercy of which I am so unworthy but for which I am eternally grateful.

2. What would you like to have inscribed on your tombstone?--Probably just something like "loving wife and mother." I wish I could come up with something really clever, like Benjamin Franklin's:

"The Body of
B. Franklin, Printer
Like the Cover of an old Book
Its Contents turn out
And Stript of its Lettering & Guilding
Lies here. Food for Worms
For, it will as he believed
appear once more
In a new and more elegant Edition
corrected and improved
By the Author"

3. Which attribute of God do you find yourself revelling in the most? --The fact that He is Love...because that's what I need the most. I also love the sovereignty of God...I take great comfort in the fact that everything in my life happens according to His plan. Nothing takes Him by surprise.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails