Wednesday, July 07, 2004

I am a Wacky Emotional Constructive Follower...

OK, you all know I'm a sucker for personality quizzes. I found this one via Paul Baxter's blog...and whaddaya know, I'm a Wacky Emotional Constructive Follower. Actually, the analysis sounds eerily like me:

"In a relationship, you require lots of attention and support. You often over-contribute and end up feeling depleted and cheated. You may benefit from more time alone than you grant yourself.

"Your driving force is the emotional support of others--especially affection. You can run on empty for miles if you have positive energy behind you. Without it--as it occasionally must run dry--you are depressive, listless, and difficult to motivate.

"You need a lot of affection. Get it any way you can, but never at the cost of your self-respect or well-being."

Wow...I usually don't put a lot of stock in these things, but right now I'm hearing the Twilight Zone theme.

Joni's Larry King appearance apparently rescheduled...

Barb
left a comment on my blog, letting me know that Larry King now has Gene Hackman sheduled for tonight. A quick trip to Joni's site informed me that the interview is now set for sometime in August. We're to check back on her site for a specific date apparently to be named later.



3 comments:

Paul said...

I'm somewhat shocked that somneone I don't know would discover something on my humble little blog. I'll take advantage of this shocked period to forgive you for being baptist ;)

Tina said...

Hmmm, this is what I got

You are an SECF--Sober Emotional Constructive Follower. This makes you a hippie. You are passionate about your causes and steadfast in your commitments. Once you've made up your mind, no one can convince you otherwise. Your politics are left-leaning, and your lifestyle choices decidedly temperate and chaste.

You do tremendous work when focused, but usually you operate somewhat distracted. You blow hot and cold, and while you normally endeavor on the side of goodness and truth, you have a massive mean streak which is not to be taken lightly. You don't get mad, you get even.

Please don't get even with this web site.
Can't say as that's very accurate. LOL While I am focused I am not hot and cold. Nor do I have a massive mean streak.

Like you I am a nut for these quizzes. This is the first one when I've been so far off from my personality as I see it! Thanks for the link.

Barb said...

LOL Paul. Yes, Cindy should be warned, we are pugilistic Presbyterians. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails