Monday, April 26, 2004

Monday again already???



The highlight of my weekend? Friday night, Teri and I took our daughters, Ashley and Elizabeth, to the Cheesecake Factory at Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg.

I had only had dessert at the Cheesecake Factory (the one on Michigan Avenue in downtown Chicago) until Friday night before last, when we ate at the one at Woodfield on the way to our Chicago weekend. I don't know why I didn't expect the food to be so good--I guess I thought food would be just kind of an afterthought at a place renowned for cheesecake--but was I wrong. The food is OUTSTANDING. So Teri and I had determined that Friday would be a girls-night-out. We had a wonderful time and the food was delicious...although we ended up having minimal time for shopping. Believe me, you cannot even begin to scratch the surface of Woodfield Mall in just a couple of hours! The place is gargantuan.

Oh, by the way...the cheesecake is nothing short of ecstacy.

Taking a short break from blogging this week...

I head out tomorrow for Nashville, as I'm hosting a bus tour to the Dove Awards. I've never hosted a tour before, so I'm a little nervous, but it should be fun. Anyway, I won't be blogging again until (Lord willing) a week from today. So try not to miss me too much! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails