Monday, January 12, 2004

Just finished Francine Rivers' "And The Shofar Blew"....



After finally obtaining a copy of this book, I dived into it and came up for air only when necessary. Francine Rivers is one of my very favorite authors, and she's done it again...spun a highly absorbing tale that packs a powerful spiritual punch as well.

Click here to read my review of And the Shofar Blew. Great book!

Speaking of favorite authors...



Recently I was also spellbound by Jeri Massi's "Valkyries" books, and you can hear my radio interview with Jeri by clicking on the link in the sidebar here. If you haven't read "Valkyries," I highly recommend them.

I was pleased to see that Jeri has now linked this site on her blog...and the icon she found to represent me is the cute little bookworm above! I love it! :)

Says Jeri: "As Cindy is quite the read-a-holic but has a lot of energy and charm, I wanted a bookworm with personality." Thanks, Jeri!

I don't know about the energy and charm, but "read-a-holic" is 100 per cent accurate!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails