Sunday, May 12, 2013

My life lately on Instagram...

Lots going on lately! Most recently, my two sons and the youngest of my two grandsons came up for my daughter's graduation last Friday night from Illinois State University.

Here are some moments captured on Instagram:

No visit from my kids is complete without an outing to Giuseppi's Pizza


I like having my sons around for morning coffee...scruff and all :) This is my firstborn, Jonathan

JD LOVED the Discovery Center...he had so much fun!


With the graduate, my daughter Elizabeth


JD waiting patiently for the graduation to begin...he was SO good!

My husband Doug and son Justin
My kids had to leave this morning for Texas, but I feel I got to celebrate Mother's Day with them  

Hubby and me after church

1 comment:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Congrats on your graduate, Cindy!! I loved the original Boxcar Children, before they were cool!! I also loved Nancy Drew and Gone with the Wind!

Related Posts with Thumbnails