Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Oh, How Pinteresting: Downton Abbey Style

Yep, count me as one who has succumbed to the pleasure of watching the very British PBS TV show, Downton Abbey.  It pretty much appeals to everything in me that loves all things English.

Not only that, but from the Edwardian era in which is begins, to the 1920's in which it is now set, the fashions  worn by the characters are DELECTABLE.

I'm linking up with The Vintage Apple's Oh, How Pinteresting to show you some samples of Downton Abbey style!



Source: fabsugar.com via Cindy on Pinterest


Source: google.com via Cindy on Pinterest


Source: google.com via Cindy on Pinterest










Are you a fan of Downton Abbey? Let me know in my comments section!




4 comments:

Aleshea said...

All of my friends have become obsessed with this show. I fell asleep during the first episode. Maybe I need to give it more of a chance so I will be able to include myself in their conversations.

Chelzz said...

LOVE this post! I am so glad to not be the only one loving this show! Then again anything English and related to England...I am in love. Stopping to say hello and following along now and also just listened to your voice-overs and they are really great!

birdie to be said...

I hear this show is the best... still have yet to catch one.

Marie-Thérèse said...

I've been hooked since the very first episode. The clothes are absolutely TDF. Even my husband, who wouldn't miss an episode either admits that he just loves looking at the elegant ladies and gentlemen with their refined ways, which the turbulence lurking just under the surface that much more fun.

Thanks, Cindy, for such a gorgeous post.

Happy New Year, M-T

Related Posts with Thumbnails