Monday, August 27, 2012

I've been terrible.



I haven't blogged in almost a month!

I really don't have a great excuse. I've been blogging for almost 9 years now, and sometimes it goes in cycles...there are times that your enthusiasm wanes, or you just don't feel like you have anything to say.

Because I do really enjoy blogging, though, I won't be abandoning this blog. And with a new season approaching, I feel my creativity slowing returning.

In fact, an awesome give-away is just around the corner!  Everything's in place for it...I just have to decide when it will actually go live.

Stay tuned! :)

3 comments:

helen tilston said...

Hello Cindy

I am glad you are well and will look forward to your next post.

Take what time you need for yourself.

Helen xx

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Looking forward to more posts from you Cindy! Keep your voice out there!

Anonymous said...

Staying tuned!

Related Posts with Thumbnails