Thursday, February 26, 2004

I took the Book Quiz....

Yeah, I love quizzes. After reading about the quiz on Stacy's blog, I headed over the the quiz at Blue Pyramid.org, and here's the book they say that I am:




You're One Hundred Years of Solitude!

by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Lonely and struggling, you've been around for a very long time.
Conflict has filled most of your life and torn apart nearly everyone you know. Yet there
is something majestic and even epic about your presence in the world. You love life all
the more for having seen its decimation. After all, it takes a village.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



Hmm. I've never read the book. and I don't really think the above paragraph describes me, although it's somewhat appealing to my vanity. (Except for that line saying I've "been around for a very long time"! Well, I guess 47 years is a while.) I do love life, in spite of seeing its decimation...but I don't subscribe to the sentiment that "it takes a village" to do much of anything, really.

Quizzes are fun, though. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails