Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Happy Birthday, Justin!



It's hard to believe my younger son Justin is turning 21 years old today! We were able to celebrate his birthday this past Sunday night while visiting him in Ohio.



Justin is a wonderful young man. It seems that ever since the day he was born, he has been capable and self-assured. I wrote this about Justin on my website:

"JUSTIN--My handsome son with the irresistable dimpled smile and the only child of mine that inherited my green eyes! You are so like your father, though. Logical, practical, analytical. Very athletic. Nothing ruffles you; you are the person to have around in a crisis. I really feel you could do absolutely anything you set your mind to. And you are one of the funniest people I've ever known! "

Justin, I love you! Happy birthday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails